OTHM Level 3
Year 01 of Bachelor’s Degree
More about the programme
The objective of the OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Information Technology is to provide a career path for learners who wish to develop a broad base of knowledge and skills that will enable them to work in a variety of roles in the IT industry.
The programme will focus on topics such as cyber security, computer programming, web and mobile applications, computer and network technology, systems analysis and design and managing digital information.
Successful completion of the OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Information Technology will support learners progressing to university, and to provide learners with the requisite skills and knowledge to enter the world of work in their chosen sector.
OTHM qualifications at Level 3 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to GCE A Levels.
The OTHM Level 3 Foundation Diploma in Information Technology consists of 6 mandatory units for a combined total of 60 credits.
Level 3 qualifications can be offered to learners from age 16.
OTHM does not specify entry requirements for these qualifications.
OTHM ensures that learners admitted to the programme have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
- Computer Systems (10 credits)
- Coding and Website Development (10 credits)
- Networks (10 credits)
- Mobile Communications (10 credits)
- Cyber Security (10 credits)
- Social Media for Business (10 credits)
- The fee can be paid in instalments within the program duration.
- The programme fee is not refundable and each instalment should be paid in the beginning of each month.
- Payments can be made directly to Expert Campus Finance Department or,
- Deposit the credit to the Institute’s Account number – Expert Campus (Pvt) Ltd. Sampath Bank, Palawatta Branch Account Number – 106314024646. If you are making a deposit, please handover the payment slip to finance department and obtain your receipt.
- Cheque should be drawn in favour of the “Expert Campus (Pvt) Ltd.” In Cheque payments the original receipts will be issued after the Cheque realisation.