OTHM Level 6
Year 03 of Bachelor’s Degree (Top up Degree)
More about the programme
The OTHM Level 6 Diploma in Information Technology is designed to ensure that each learner is a confident, independent thinker with a detailed knowledge of Information Technology, and equipped with the skills to adapt rapidly to change at a junior or middle management level and aspiring into higher management within their organisation or industry. The qualification is ideal for those who have started, or are planning to move into, a career in private or public sector business.
OTHM qualifications at RQF Level 6 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Bachelor’s Degrees with Honours, Bachelor’s Degrees, Professional Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE), Graduate Diplomas and Graduate Certificates.
The OTHM Level 6 Diploma in Information Technology consists of 6 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits, 1200 hours Total Qualification Time (TQT) and 480 Guided Learning Hours (GLH) for the completed qualification.
Qualified in Level 05 qualification in OTHM
- Advanced Computer Networks (20 credits)
- Advanced Data Analytics (20 credits)
- Advanced Database Management Systems (20 credits)
- Management Information Systems (20 credits)
- Computers, Society and Law (20 credits)
- Computing Projects (20 credits)
- The fee can be paid in instalments within the program duration.
- The programme fee is not refundable and each instalment should be paid in the beginning of each month.
- Payments can be made directly to Expert Campus Finance Department or,
- Deposit the credit to the Institute’s Account number – Expert Campus (Pvt) Ltd. Sampath Bank, Palawatta Branch Account Number – 106314024646. If you are making a deposit, please handover the payment slip to finance department and obtain your receipt.
- Cheque should be drawn in favour of the “Expert Campus (Pvt) Ltd.” In Cheque payments the original receipts will be issued after the Cheque realisation.