More about the programme
The objective of the Certificate in Research Methods qualification is to develop learners’ ability to prepare for various types of academically based research through the development and design of a research proposal. Learners will develop a critical understanding of the philosophical, practical and ethical concepts of research within the context of any environment.
18 years or above
- Appraise research problems.
- Develop and justify appropriate research aims and objectives within a defined scope and timeframe.
- Critically explore, select and justify research approaches.
- Critically analyse different theoretical approaches to a research problem.
- Create a structured and thorough critical literature review.
- Critically evaluate relevant research methodologies to reflect the research objectives.
- Design an appropriate methodology in terms of the research objectives for a defined population
- Justify the methodology selected in terms of the research objectives within agreed ethical guidelines
- Create a research question, literature review and methodology
- Propose techniques for use with quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis
- Academic Writing practice
- The fee can be paid in 2 instalments within the program duration.
- The programme fee is not refundable and each instalment should be paid in the beginning of each month.
- Payments can be made directly to Expert Campus Finance Department or,
- Deposit the credit to the Institute’s Account number – Expert Campus (Pvt) Ltd. Sampath Bank, Palawatta Branch Account Number – 106314024646. If you are making a deposit, please handover the payment slip to finance department and obtain your receipt.
- Cheque should be drawn in favour of the “Expert Campus (Pvt) Ltd.” In Cheque payments the original receipts will be issued after the Cheque realisation.