More about the programme
The objective of the program is to develop your language skills along with soft skills that are important to enhance your communication abilities and to provide guidance to develop your personality traits in order to boost your confidence that matches for employability accordingly and to develop you as a professional, for the career that you are dreaming of.
- Personality Development
- Confidence boosts
- Communication skills
- Skill development for employability
Completed G.C.E. O/Ls or 16 years old and above
- Learning the Keyboard & Microsoft Office Package – Word / Excel / PowerPoint
- Interpersonal Communication
- Soft Skills – Interview Techniques / Personality Development / Curriculum Vitae / Development & Leadership Skills Development
- Emotional Intelligence
- Professional English Speaking Skills
- Managing Social Media
- Email / WhatsApp /Texting Etiquette
- Presentation Skills
- Academic Writing Skill
- The fee can be paid in instalments within the program duration.
- The programme fee is not refundable and each instalment should be paid in the beginning of each month.
- Payments can be made directly to Expert Campus Finance Department or,
- Deposit the credit to the Institute’s Account number – Expert Campus (Pvt) Ltd. Sampath Bank, Palawatta Branch Account Number – 106314024646. If you are making a deposit, please handover the payment slip to finance department and obtain your receipt.
- Cheque should be drawn in favour of the “Expert Campus (Pvt) Ltd.” In Cheque payments the original receipts will be issued after the Cheque realisation.