More about the programme
The Foundation in Arts is designed to enhance individual’s fundamental knowledge related to humanities with enhanced understanding in all the necessary aspects of arts & humanities to deal and manage global business workforce. This pre-university course provides an entry route for degree courses of Social Sciences, Arts and Humanities along with Business studies. It facilitates students with the key advantage of grounding in their target degree via modules taught by academics from those courses.
The programme of Foundation in Arts aims to produce future graduates who are:
- Knowledgeable to able to identify the facts, concepts, principles and processes in related field of foundation studies.
- Capable of analysing ethical values and societal benefit for different humanities areas in foundation course.
- Able to develop leadership role with good team work and communication abilities to conduct different fine arts section like music, film using thinking skill.
- Able to identify the opportunities of lifelong learning through professional development and develop entrepreneur skill for career enhancement in arts and humanities areas in foundation level.
Completed G.C.E. O/Ls
This program will help the students to achieve a higher degree in international affairs combined with a degree in Arts & Humanities. The program is exclusively designed according to the requirements of the global market and helps to prepare our students for an increasingly fulfilling their career after completing graduate studies.
- The fee can be paid in instalments within the program duration.
- The programme fee is not refundable and each instalment should be paid in the beginning of each month.
- Payments can be made directly to Expert Campus Finance Department or,
- Deposit the credit to the Institute’s Account number – Expert Campus (Pvt) Ltd. Sampath Bank, Palawatta Branch Account Number – 106314024646. If you are making a deposit, please handover the payment slip to finance department and obtain your receipt.
- Cheque should be drawn in favour of the “Expert Campus (Pvt) Ltd.” In Cheque payments the original receipts will be issued after the Cheque realisation.