More about the programme
The International English Language Testing System, or IELTS, is an international standardized test of English language proficiency for non-native English language speakers. Providing proof of your language proficiency is an important step in obtaining a visa so that you can work or learn abroad. In order to fulfil that requirement, the Expert Campus is conducting IELTS programs by keeping an excellent track records and producing 100% results. The program is delivering with the supervision of a qualified lecture panel.
16 year and or above and having a valid passport
- The fee can be paid in instalments within the program duration.
- The programme fee is not refundable and each instalment should be paid in the beginning of each month.
- Payments can be made directly to Expert Campus Finance Department or,
- Deposit the credit to the Institute’s Account number – Expert Campus (Pvt) Ltd. Sampath Bank, Palawatta Branch Account Number – 106314024646. If you are making a deposit, please handover the payment slip to finance department and obtain your receipt.
- Cheque should be drawn in favour of the “Expert Campus (Pvt) Ltd.” In Cheque payments the original receipts will be issued after the Cheque realisation.