OTHM Level 6
DIPLOMA IN HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE MANAGEMENT
More about the programme
The objective of the OTHM Level 6 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management qualification is to equip learners with the underpinning knowledge, understanding and skills required for a career in the health and social care sector at a managerial level.
The programme enables learners to demonstrate their skills by producing evidence from their work activities, to meet national occupational standards. Learners will acquire care management skills in the Health and Social Care sector.
For entry onto the OTHM Level 6 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management qualification, learners must possess:
• Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 5 diploma or equivalent overseas qualification as recognised by UK NARIC
• Mature learners (over 21) with management experience (learners must check with the delivery centre regarding this experience prior to registering for the programme)
• Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
OTHM qualifications at RQF Level 6 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Bachelor’s Degrees with Honours, Bachelor’s Degrees, Professional Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE), Graduate Diplomas and Graduate Certificates.
All units within this qualification are internally assessed by the Expert Campus and externally verified by OTHM. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria. Judgment that the learners have successfully fulfilled the assessment criteria is made by the Assessor.
- Personal and Professional Development in Health and Social Care (20 credits)
- Managing Quality in Health and Social Care Settings (20 credits)
- Principles of Leadership and Management (20 credits)
- Health and Safety in Health and Social Care Settings (20 credits)
- Resource Management in Health and Social Care (20 credits)
- Research Methods for Healthcare Professionals (20 credits)
- The fee can be paid in 5 instalments within the program duration.
- The programme fee is not refundable and each instalment should be paid in the beginning of each month.
- Payments can be made directly to Expert Campus Finance Department or,
- Deposit the credit to the Institute’s Account number – Expert Campus (Pvt) Ltd. Sampath Bank, Palawatta Branch Account Number – 106314024646. If you are making a deposit, please handover the payment slip to finance department and obtain your receipt.
- Cheque should be drawn in favour of the “Expert Campus (Pvt) Ltd.” In Cheque payments the original receipts will be issued after the Cheque realisation.