More about the programme
The curriculum for the Bachelor of Business Administration in Human Resource Management is structured in such a manner so that it compliments other academic pursuits at the Lincoln University College. A greater portion of the curriculum is devoted to teaching the relationship between the human being and that of the environment in a manner that the students from the management faculty can understand and devise solutions and programs for mitigation that would ultimately have these two disciplines working side by side.
The curriculum for the Bachelor of Business Administration in Human Resource Management is also structured such that the students from Faculty of Business and Accounting from Lincoln University College and from environment, health, social sciences, and law students from outside of the Lincoln University College could enrol in the program to enrich their capacity in the field of human resource in order to broaden their sphere of opportunities in the marketplace. The emphasis of the programme on improving the quality of life cuts across all the academic disciplines at Lincoln University College.
The program will provide students with the opportunity to specialize in human resource management while still being able to select electives in the more generic management and vocational fields of industrial relations and management – service and operations. The specific objectives of the program are:
To equip the student with professional and technical competence and the management of change and conflict related to the management of human resources.
To manage and coordinate people to achieve strategic business objectives with respect to staff recruitment, selection and development; employee relations management; staff training; job evaluation; change management; and occupational health and safety.
To provide acquaintance with new developments in the field human resources management with the development of leadership skills to implement organizational effectiveness.
- Foundation Year(Level 03) and Completed G.C.E. O/Ls
- C.E. A/Ls Qualified.
HRM is critical to organizational effectiveness because it addresses how to motivate people and build teams in addition to the traditional personnel functions. According to the government salary scale, the basic salary of SPM is RM 800.00 with allowances amounting to about RM 950.00. The above salary pattern shows that graduates with a Bachelor of Business Administration in Human Resource Management qualification are high in demand because the salary scale is RM2000. However, in companies, a professional with a portfolio of Bachelor of Business Administration in Human Resource Management and experience will bring in RM2000 to RM3500. If the professional proceeds to a MBA or masters degree and finds the means to progress to advance positions in the industry, the most appropriate figure on the pay slip should be around RM 4000.00 or more. They could search for employment in human resources departments and industrial or labor relations organizations. Some potential careers might include:
- Human resources generalist
- Employee benefits manager
- Human resources manager
- Human resources development specialist
- Occupational analyst
- Employee training program manager
- The fee can be paid in instalments within the program duration.
- The programme fee is not refundable and each instalment should be paid in the beginning of each month.
- Payments can be made directly to Expert Campus Finance Department or,
- Deposit the credit to the Institute’s Account number – Expert Campus (Pvt) Ltd. Sampath Bank, Palawatta Branch Account Number – 106314024646. If you are making a deposit, please handover the payment slip to finance department and obtain your receipt.
- Cheque should be drawn in favour of the “Expert Campus (Pvt) Ltd.” In Cheque payments the original receipts will be issued after the Cheque realisation.