OTHM Level 6
Year 3 of Bachelor's degree (Top up Degree)
More about the programme
The objective of the OTHM Level 6 Diploma in Business Management qualification is to provide learners with an excellent foundation for a career in a range of organisations. It designed to ensure that each learner is ‘business ready’: a confident, independent thinker with a detailed knowledge of business and management and equipped with the skills to adapt rapidly to change.
The content of the qualification is focused on leadership and people management, strategic human resource management, operations management, sustainable business practice, financial decision making as well as the business research skills expected of a manager.
The qualification is ideal for those who have started, or are planning to move into, a career in private or public sector business. Successful completion of the Level 6 Diploma in Business Management qualification will provide learners with the opportunity to progress to further study or employment.
OTHM qualifications at RQF Level 6 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Bachelor’s Degrees with Honours, Bachelor’s Degrees, Professional Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE), Graduate Diplomas and Graduate Certificates.
The OTHM Level 6 Diploma in Business Management consists of 6 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits, 1200 hours Total Qualification Time (TQT) and 480 Guided Learning Hours (GLH) for the completed qualification.
Qualified in Level 5 Qualification in OTHM
- Leadership and People Management (20 credits)
- Business Research Project (20 credits)
- Operations Management (20 credits)
- Financial Decision Making (20 credits)
- Sustainable Business Practices (20 credits)
- Strategic Human Resource Management (20 credits)
- The fee can be paid in instalments within the program duration.
- The programme fee is not refundable and each instalment should be paid in the beginning of each month.
- Payments can be made directly to Expert Campus Finance Department or,
- Deposit the credit to the Institute’s Account number – Expert Campus (Pvt) Ltd. Sampath Bank, Palawatta Branch Account Number – 106314024646. If you are making a deposit, please handover the payment slip to finance department and obtain your receipt.
- Cheque should be drawn in favour of the “Expert Campus (Pvt) Ltd.” In Cheque payments the original receipts will be issued after the Cheque realisation.