OTHM Level 3
More about the programme
The objective of the OTHM Level 3 Diploma in Business Studies qualification is to provide learners with an in depth understanding of the operations and structure of businesses. Successful completion of this qualification will equip learners with the underpinning knowledge and skills required to succeed in employment or further studies.
OTHM qualifications at RQF Level 3 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to GCE AS/A Levels.
The Level 3 Diploma in Business Studies qualification consists of 4 mandatory units plus 2 optional units for a combined total of 60 credits, 600 hours Total Qualification Time (TQT) and 360 Guided Learning Hours (GLH) for the completed qualification.
16 years or above, Completion of O/L Qualification or On Pending Results.
- Introduction to Research and Academic Skills (10 credits)
- Using IT for Business (10 credits)
- Introduction to Economics and Accounting (10 credits)
- Introduction to the Business Environment (10 credits)
Optional units: Choose any TWO
- Introduction to Customer Service (10 credits)
- Managing Business Events (10 credits)
- Introduction to Marketing (10 credits)
- Introduction to People Management (10 credits)
- The fee can be paid in instalments within the program duration.
- The programme fee is not refundable and each instalment should be paid in the beginning of each month.
- Payments can be made directly to Expert Campus Finance Department or,
- Deposit the credit to the Institute’s Account number – Expert Campus (Pvt) Ltd. Sampath Bank, Palawatta Branch Account Number – 106314024646. If you are making a deposit, please handover the payment slip to finance department and obtain your receipt.
- Cheque should be drawn in favour of the “Expert Campus (Pvt) Ltd.” In Cheque payments the original receipts will be issued after the Cheque realisation.