More about the programme
The Foundation in Business and Computing has the same standard as a Pre – university programme also called matriculation, a stage before registering into our degree programmes. The course, Foundation in Business and Computing offers the students with the opportunity for direct entry into the first year (Year 1) of any university programme. Lincoln University College thus offers advance educational opportunities, which will help the students to acquire jobs in reputed organizations.
Students, who have scored credit in science, additional mathematics, further mathematics, chemistry, biology and physics will be able to achieve success in the foundation course as well as in the degree programmes of computer science. Students, who have scored credits in History, English, Art, Moral, Commerce, Accounts or any other arts subject will excel in creative technology, but students need to fulfil certain criteria, to study Computer Science.
For students of arts, who wish to study Computer Science, their results of computing subjects should be at least a pass in the foundation level. This programme is for both local and international students, who wish to study degree programme of any field.
Train the students for any university degree in Business and Computing. Train to cope with psychological stress and anxiety. Produce professionals especially for project work. Educate the students regarding the higher programmes of study and professional degrees. Study for only 1 Year and enrol directly into the first year of a university degree course.
Completed G.C.E. O/Ls
- Non-profit organizations.
- Small and medium businesses.
- Real estate.
- Banking and finance.
- Hospitality industry
- The fee can be paid in instalments within the program duration.
- The programme fee is not refundable and each instalment should be paid in the beginning of each month.
- Payments can be made directly to Expert Campus Finance Department or,
- Deposit the credit to the Institute’s Account number – Expert Campus (Pvt) Ltd. Sampath Bank, Palawatta Branch Account Number – 106314024646. If you are making a deposit, please handover the payment slip to finance department and obtain your receipt.
- Cheque should be drawn in favour of the “Expert Campus (Pvt) Ltd.” In Cheque payments the original receipts will be issued after the Cheque realisation.