More about the programme
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) course offered by Lincoln University College (LUC) focuses on the development of the self-reflective mind set, the analytic mind set, the collaborative mind set, the worldly mind set and the action mind set of the graduates.
The MBA course is designed for mid-career professionals, whose careers and management responsibilities transcend a single functional specialty and require a broad array of specialized knowledge and skills. The emphasis of this interdisciplinary, integrated and applied program is on the significant organizational as well as management processes of the public or private institutions doing business on a global scale.
The aim of the programme is to prepare the students for senior management and executive-level positions, as it helps them to acquire managerial competencies including critical thinking skills, systems thinking skills, team building skills, decision-making skills and ethical leadership skills, required for managing the affairs of a business enterprise. An MBA degree would prove to be beneficial for those, who work in senior managerial and executive positions in business organizations.
An MBA programme offers a range of benefits for the successful applicants, including:
Business Knowledge: The MBA programme educates the students about business and all its related aspects. Students also gain an understanding of the business strategies, business concepts and business skills. This learning will also help the students to manage the day-to-day operations in their respective professional sphere of work, in the future.
Leadership Abilities: An MBA program includes rigorous training sessions, assignments, presentations, group projects and discussions. Students thus acquire the essential skills, which will help them to administer the business affairs, in the professional field. It will also help the students to emerge as leaders in their chosen field.
Networking: The alliances that the students form with fellow students and the network that the students build up, is deemed as one of the most important and valuable aspects of an MBA program. MBA graduates have realized that the associations formed during the period of an MBA program, are resources that are invaluable and can be drawn upon for years after the MBA degree has been achieved.
|Business Accounting & Finance||3|
|Human Resource Management||3|
|Business Ethics & Governance||3|
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 or its equivalent as recognized by the Senate of Lincoln University College; or
- A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent but does not achieve a CGPA of 2.50, may be admitted subject to a minimum of 5 years of working experience in the relevant field; or
- Other qualifications recognized as equivalent by the Government of Malaysia.
Degrees are acquired with the purpose of advancing career prospects. As far as an MBA degree is concerned, the only difference with other degrees is that an MBA degree is considered as the most valuable post graduate degree as it offers exciting and diverse job opportunities. This difference is also noticeable with respect to career prospects, pre-MBA and post-MBA. An MBA degree enhances the business knowledge of the students, which will enable them to prove their competency in the professional field and also help them to acquire senior positions in organizations.
- The fee can be paid in instalments within the program duration.
- The programme fee is not refundable and each instalment should be paid in the beginning of each month.
- Payments can be made directly to Expert Campus Finance Department or,
- Deposit the credit to the Institute’s Account number – Expert Campus (Pvt) Ltd. Sampath Bank, Palawatta Branch Account Number – 106314024646. If you are making a deposit, please handover the payment slip to finance department and obtain your receipt.
- Cheque should be drawn in favour of the “Expert Campus (Pvt) Ltd.” In Cheque payments the original receipts will be issued after the Cheque realisation.